|Engine no.||no 404 484|
Introduced in 1943, the regulation permitting machines of up to 125cc to be ridden without a licence made this sector of the motorcycle market an important one for French manufacturers. Terrot's first offering was the Type EP, which debuted in 1946. The new '125' was powered by an overhead-valve engine, built in unit with a four-speed gearbox, which went into a rigid frame equipped with girder front fork.
This EP was acquired from a German enthusiast who restored it completely. Includes French registration.